Dragon Fruit Hummus | Soulful Recipes02/08/2024
Dragon Fruit Hummus
Dive into a world of vibrant colours and exotic flavours with our Dragon Fruit Hummus recipe! This playful twist on classic hummus combines the creamy goodness of chickpeas with the tropical sweetness of our Dragon fruit chewy slices. Get ready to dazzle your taste buds and impress your guests with this eye-catching and delicious creation. Whether you're hosting a gathering or simply seeking a unique snack, this dried fruit recipe is sure to impress with its striking appearance and refreshing taste.
So grab your favourite dippers - ours are the Jackfruit crunchy chips - and get ready to experience a fruity platter party with our Dragon Fruit Hummus!
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp of tahini
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- 3 dragon fruit chewy slices
- 1 extra tbsp of olive oil
- Pine nuts
- Add to a blender lemon juice, chickpeas, crushed garlic, tahini, paprika, olive oil, water, dragon fruit slices, salt and pepper and blend until reaching a smooth consistency.
- Serve in a bowl and top with extra olive oil and pine nuts.
- We suggest dipping our deliciously crunchy Jackfruit chips into the hummus.