Healthy Breakfast Inspiration - Mango Baked Oats09/06/2022
Looking to make a healthy delicious breakfast thats low is sugar, high in protein and super easy to make?
Well we have a simple, quick but totally delicious breakfast idea for you. Fuel yourself for the day ahead and have cake for breakfast - but make it nutritious & high in protein.
These mango and white chocolate baked oats are sure to be a hit. Fluffy, cakey and takes less than 15 minutes to make...
- 50g oat flour
- 1 scoop Vanilla vegan protein powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Splash vanilla extract
- Enough plant milk to combine (look for a cake like batter consistency - whey protein powders will need less liquid than plant based ones)
- Handful of Soul Fruit Mango Chips
- Handful of white chocolate chips
- Bake at 180 degees for 12-15 minutes depending on how gooey you like it.
And it really is just as simple as that!